In this post I share a FREE Snowman countdown visual. I originally created this resource many years ago for my young Autistic son Jack.
I shared the resource here on my family blog to support other Autistic children (in 2017). I have updated the graphics on this post.
I hope this free visual support will be helpful to you and your family.
As always what ever I am creating for my own children I will make available here as a FREE DOWNLOAD.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Free printable Snowman Countdown
- Laminator & Laminating Pouches
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Print, laminate and cut out all the pieces you will need.
- Attach velcro on the back of the candy swirl circles and on the missing button on the snowman.
- The circles number 0-25 are for the countdown and there are an additional few for you to keep as spares incase some of the numbered candy swirls get lost.
- Starting on the 1st of December you will use one candy swirl countdown circle each morning with your child.
- You will place the coundtown swirl in the space provided (the middle button on the Snowman).
- Change the Candy Swirl each day until you get to December 25th!
You can get your FREE PRINTABLE download here.
If you liked this post you may also like my FREE SANTA PRINTABLE LETTER post.
Another great post that parents like myself find helpful is a short post I created on Christmas APPS that are super fun, educational and also helpful in preparing your child for the Festive period. You can find that post here.